Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sorry Mum


So the blog posts A turn for the worst and my-past-my-future-rebel-in-me were very insensitive for me to post because they are about my childhood and who was always there for me in my childhood? Mum and dad.

Mum has never said a bad word against dad and I think that it is important to talk about divorce through a neutral mind. I will talk about that in another post.

However this is about my mother and how she felt about these two posts and I just want to admit how cruel it was, because both of my parents took excellent care of me as a child and had no control over what the other parent did, through no fault of their own. My parents both took great care of my brother and I and I am so grateful for everything they have ever done for me.

Everything mum has ever done is out of love. She can't help what my dad has done with what was once their property and she should be able to understand that growing up around Rebels made me a better person, though I know it is hard and I promise I was well hidden from the bad stuff.

But again mum, I would like to apologise for my idiocy and selfish thinking. Everything I write online is for the world to see and having my mum read and approach me is not the angle I was going for, so I would like to portray that.

Love your family because sometimes, they are all you've got,

KK

No comments: