Thursday, December 6, 2018

Christmas spirit - where has it gone?

I have been that person this year, who has been so busy and more-so just a little lazy, therefore I haven't gotten as into Christmas this year (2018) as I most certainly have for other years! I have attempted and sometimes succeeded and also failed to do 'vlogmas' before, but this year I just don't have the time to do it! I do have a Christmas tree up and I have planned presents, even an advent calendar for my household, but when it comes to daily Christmas love, it is severely lacking in spirit, cheer, even Christmas movies!

So to set things straight, who better to get the prompts going than with Zoe Sugg, Britain's YouTuber of Christmas... (I didn't want to say, 'queen,' because Britain already has a great Queen of everything...)

So as with my previous post, I have decided to write about the theme of each day, here on my blog rather than through Instagram. Here are the prompts:


Happy Christmas, because really, Christmas is December, not just one day!

KK

No comments: