Thursday, April 11, 2013

Start a fight!

Many people say that it is healthy to have fights, stress a little bit and get angry - and I happen to agree. I am a very easy going person by nature and it takes a lot for me to lash out directly at someone. When someone doesn't listen to me (repetitively) it really irks me. I mean there is a difference between hearing the words (or reading the writing) and actually listening and taking in what someone is communicating. Now I wouldn't say that I am the great communicator, but come on, when you hear the same thing over and over, can't you understand?

Now, I know that the number one rule in society is that everyone only cares about themselves. I don't know one truly selfless person (Which is relieving, because if everyone were selfless it'd just be boring...) But my problem here is all about courage, standing up for yourself and maybe even causing a fight to make yourself heard - sometimes its the only way to get people to listen. We may bitch and gossip, but isn't that what the target wants? To be heard? Isn't that what we all want?

KK

No comments: