Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Selflessness - the lonely kind

There comes times in our lives when I get lonely and all I want is some company. Surely this can't be so hard to see? (considering I text and facebook this also...) Now, I am a strong person, but I always seem to be the friend who would drop everything to do something for someone. There seems though, to be an opposite reaction for just about everyone else I know.

Everyone has their own problems and I completely understand that, but whatever happened to a little selflessness? No matter how busy I am, or how upset or angry I am, I would still go out of my way, shove my emotions aside to help someone or do something for someone else. In fact it makes me feel better, and I pride myself on that, but I just don't get why no one else can understand that?

KK

2 comments:

kkspassion said...

No problem. You didn't tell me you have a blog too!

David said...

Hahaha it's a bit old and embarrassing. =) I might add to it though.