Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Its all okay.

I have been through a lot in my life and I can understand how hard it is - always a roller-coaster.  Sometimes we have so many twists and turns and we feel sick, other times the coaster is straight and perhaps a little boring, then other times the coaster is going at the perfect pace, but it can always change around the next bend.

Then again it could continue to be going at the perfect pace for the rest of your life!

Now I don't like to talk in cliché, technological terms, (roller coasters...) so I always imagine myself in nature. Walking along a beach, a creek, the desert - whichever I feel like witnessing at a certain point in my life helps me picture the journey, but life is forever a journey.

I have even made my own meditations to pick myself up, using nature as guidance. I have a morning, night and nervous meditation media - with myself speaking too!

To be perfectly honest I have just had a bit of a down time in my life and I am struggling to pick myself back up. If I stop and think about it, it makes it worse, so I just keep going. Those of you who know me, will understand my physical capabilities and I have my limits, as does everyone. But if I keep telling myself that its all okay - it will be.

Crying helps too,

It's all okay,

KK

No comments: