Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Uninspiring people.

*Miley Cyrus
*Bindi Irwin

So as I have said in previous posts, I don't like to hate on people, but there will always be those, that bug me something shocking and these two ladies are prime examples. I think that I have mentioned this on facebook, but the reason why I am not so keen on these people, I think, is because they try too hard to be someone they just aren't - such as their fathers. There is also much more about uninspiring people that just gets to me.

I also believe that they are very smart and use this to their advantage - they are in no way ignorant or stupid. These girls have common sense and perhaps its their 'I don't give a s**t' (about being in the media,) attitude that irks me as well.

My main problem with Miley is that I always believed she thought that she was better than everyone, including her co-stars, siblings and general fans.

My main problem with Bindi is that she is a bit of a 'know it all.' The thing about working with animals is that you don't have to dumb the facts about them down to get people to understand. I just think that she is always over-the-top about protecting animals. It should be about the passion - not the need to show off.

How can one be inspiring if one copies another?

Now, many people disagreed with me on this 'facebook post' so I am writing here to make myself heard and not piss people and their news feeds off. Even as these two ladies have grown, I have always been suspicious of them and I get this with a lot of people on the first impression. I hate to pick on these two people, but every time I see them in the media I have to switch off.

I can't say with absolute knowing what it is about some people that makes my blood boil, but it is something I dislike about myself. There are a lot of uninspiring people out there for me and some of them, I am quite close to, but I have learnt to shut my mouth and let them be, that and I am very feelings orientated - I wouldn't hurt anyone deliberately - except perhaps in this post because these people are famous and I will most likely never see them face to face... hopefully..

But these things have just got to be said sometimes,

A little ashamed,

KK

No comments: