Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Guilt.

I don't know about you, but when I feel guilty, I just want to run and keep running. Guilt has got to be one of the worst emotions I have experienced.

Tears and pain are all a part of guilt, but in the whole aspect of things, it has got to be the most useless emotions ever.

Feeling sad, stressed or happy can have benefits, but guilt - not so much. I know that half the things that I feel guilty about, don't mean anything, don't serve any purpose in real life.

I often feel guilty about disappointing others and this is such a horrible feeling that I can't understand why I feel it. I don't know why people make me feel this way, but I guess I am be very sensitive and even though I haven't done anything wrong, guilt gets to me.

Anyhow, as I have been told by many, I will keep telling myself the same thing I am going to tell you....

Never, ever let guilt get the best of you.

KK

No comments: