Friday, July 18, 2014

Envy.

So my phone just gave me the reminder I set to do some blogging. When I wondered what I should write about, I knew straight away that it wasn't going to be a cheery subject...

This is the look I usually find myself having when I'm deep in thought.... which is often. So while reading this post, you can see what I look like.

People have really been getting to me lately. I am usually very good at shutting out those negative thoughts, but it isn't always possible as its pretty much the same as bottling thing up - I know hazardous right?

But I am a person of a different kind and I know that when I can't get something out of my head, then its usually supposed to be there.

Envy.

en·vy

  [en-vee]  
noun, plural en·vies.
1.
a feeling of discontent or covetousness with regard to another's advantages, success, possessions,etc.

jeal·ous·y
  [jel-uh-see] 
noun, plural jeal·ous·ies for 4.
1.
jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself.




Oh Dictionary.com - you will forever be my frien-enemy.... So that is the verdict. I wouldn't say that I really resent people that have the things that I want, I am more likely to look at myself and feel, well, discontent... So there it is - a chance for you to see me at my worst. Yes I do get jealous and envious of others, however I really try not to let it get to me!

Hang in there with me :)

KK





No comments: