Friday, December 16, 2016

December reflections day 1 to 5, 2016

Day 1 - 'On the table'


Day 2 - 'Light'


Day 3 - 'Fave Photo of 2016'

My 'Tamworth smile' is my favourite photo of 2016, because of the way I felt in this photo. I was having an amazing time at the Tamworth Country Music Festival in January this year. I was independent, feel good inside and out, was travelling with a great friend, it was Summer and Tamworth started my year off beautifully! I had to scrapbook this photo too!





Day 4 - 'Circles'

Just some circles of pure delight..





Day 5 - 'Best book of 2016'

I love the 'Red Queen' series and this year the second book - 'Glass sword' came out. I adore this book as it shows why the "bad guys" do the things they do and that the "good guys" aren't always right!


Looking back on 2016 fondly,

KK

No comments: