Wednesday, November 19, 2014

World of fiction

I love writing fiction! Yes on this blog, I just write about my life, because no one truly believes in fiction as changing someones life. We base our lives on experience and facts and its sad because all our imagination has ever taught us to do is believe, believe in the unknown.



Its actually a fact that (well mine anyway,) the subconscious shows us what we crave or need to know. In my fictional writing, I base the stories on my dreams = What I realistically want! My fictional world consists of nature, adventure and magic. I do not stick to a specific genre or age, I just write from my heart, with a hint of reality.

Every-time I look towards the horizon and its endless possibilities, I can see my work, my love of fiction in my head. As I smile coyly, I feel like I am hiding the worlds biggest secret and it is literally in my hands. Whether others read my stories or not, I feel something special in my work and that coy smile is an inner knowing.

Maybe one day I will be able to share this world with you, my world of fiction, but for now, it is all mine and a secret I want to complete for my own heart before my head can logically put it together for you,

Believe in your own world too,

KK

No comments: