Saturday, December 28, 2013

I'm sorry that I don't reach your high standards.

Ah sarcasm, the way we tell how stupid someone is - where common sense is concerned. But this post isn't about sarcasm, its about standards and the likeliness of reaching these standards that makes me want to be nothing but sarcastic.

Everybody bases their opinion on a first impression, that's just how it works. We are human and I'm pretty sure animals do it too, that or they just don't care - which is what we should do more of (only in this context...)

I'll be the first to admit that I judge people. I comment on random aspects of a person's being like a reality television show, but so do monkeys guys. We are all animals... The point in telling you that I judge people is to point out that I treat others how i want to be treated. I don't judge out loud, to the persons face. Maybe that makes it worse - frankly, I don't think it does, only I know what I think and that's all that matters. I also write on here what I think about - well 'idiots,' but have I ever mentioned names?

So now that I have been a hypocrite, I will announce that I am so so sorry. Truly. That I judge others, it really just slips into my head sometimes... um duh. I am even more sorry, though, that I do not reach the standards of others who judge me. I am insecure - what are you going to do about it? It is absolutely upsetting when people notice (a quite noticeable) aspect of my being. My disability - yes, one that I cannot control. A high standard would be to assume that I can do things that I just, can't! So I completely understand why anyone places standards, but I also understand why we hate measuring up to them.

After all - this is all a huge part of nature.

KK

No comments: