Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pet profile: Chloe!

Please note that I don't love any of my family or pets more than another. These posts are posted in no particular order.

Chloe must be about 10 - 12 years now which is a damn good age for a small terrier like this beautiful girl. Chloe is a Jack Russell Terrier x Fox Terrier and she was the first puppy I ever picked out. Dad took my brother and I to buy her when we were probably in our mid teens (I'm 21 and my brother is 18) and we each picked a puppy. My brother picked the first little girl that crawled up to him, but it took me ages to decide!

Chloe's sister, Jessie unfortunately passed away when she was a year or two old, she was run over by a car, but truthfully, she wasn't the first animals we'd lost and it never gets easier - trust me. I will try to do a profile on Jessie, but I am not sure if I have too many photos of her.


Chloe, (in the forefront of the above picture, showing her nature well...) is a very cautious, shy girl who listens and does what she is told... usually. She has had some problems with fighting (as bitches do) with our other 'current' female - Abbie (above also, though not a flattering profile of her...) Chloe and Abbie have always fought over their puppies and it has come to bloody near-death fights at times (Sometimes my fault) as females are dominant, they are protecting both their young and their masters (me) so if I get involved its much worse - which is why I have to....


On the lighter side, the girls have now been separated and live happily on separate properties. But before this happened Chloe was daddy's little girl - forget that I picked her out and that she was 'mine,' no, she rarely listened to me and was always by dad's side. (By the way Chloe is one of three 'current' dogs that I own at my dads house, I 'currently' have two dogs at my mothers house.) I understand her decision to abandon me though, I mean, I only see her randomly!  


Everyone says it, but animals are special and Chloe is just like us, a little shy sometimes, she gets overexcited, she cries and she smiles. Those eyes are a dead give-away, I mean just look ^!



I love this girl to bits and I am happy to share her with the blogging world. My little angel. I love you.

KK

No comments: