Friday, May 10, 2013

Can you really say that your life is hard?

As I promised in one of my previous posts, I would like to tell you what I think about those that suffer more than the average person. If you had a look at my links in the previous post, you will understand who I mean.

But its not about the 'who.' We shouldn't point them out because we don't know how bad anyone's life really is. Even if you dug through a persons every aspect - you still wouldn't know what they were thinking, would you?

Can you really, honestly, truthfully say that your own life is hard compared to others? Don't compare yourself to others. I know that this is easier said than done, but life really isn't that hard if you don't believe it is. Instead of comparing yourself to others, look up to others and don't be jealous.

KK




No comments: