Monday, May 2, 2016

30 Day Blogging Challenge - 20 things about me

1.  My favourite animal is a platypus.
2. I have hazel eyes
3. I left high school, took a year off, then went back for my final year before Tafe.
4. I love Turkish Delight.
5. I am a Black Belt in Karate.
6. I'm a morning person.
7. My favourite band is The Corrs.
8. I was born on Friday the 13th.
9. I love the rain.
10. My favourite author is Di Morrissey.
11. I am not scared of much.
12. I fainted in my First Aid course and still passed.
13. I have a Diploma in Conservation and Land Management.
14. My least favourite Disney Princess is Snow White.
15. I had an imaginary friend named George when I was little.
16. My favourite colour is green.
17. I don't like goat's cheese.
18. I am a slow reader, but I read a lot.
19. I can touch the top of my nose with my tongue.
20. I study Zoology and plan to work with Australian animals.

KK

No comments: