Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Blogging Challenge - Favourite Quote


For me at KK's Passion, I have always loved this quote, as I have always been a risk taker and a big dreamer!

I love many a quote, but this one pretty much sums up the way I am always thinking. I don't so much feel the need to travel the world or become the richest, most powerful person, but I do care so much more than others have literally told me, is wise and I give everyone and everything the benefit of the doubt, so I am always expecting more than others think is possible!

I would like to point out though, that I don't tend to compare myself to others unless I am around negative people - which does happen a lot. I certainly don't strive to be better than anyone, I just hope to live a positive and supportive, risky and creative life!


KK

No comments: