Monday, November 30, 2015

Gift giving, letters and thank you notes

 I love me some gratitude and I love displaying how much I love people, even though it isn't always clear.  My gift board on Pinterest shows the way I like to represent my love and gratitude.

I think that at least 30% of my time (a random number I know) I am thinking about something I can give, something I can do for someone unconditionally ... and thats not including Christmas or Birthdays!

I just love to give!

I think it really shows who you are and how special and heartless you are if you're the kind of person who likes to write letters, do a deed that makes someones day, give a gift for no reason, smile......

On the other hand I just love writing to people so I can get something back in the mail! Like in the old days - well I did do it as a kid - so not that long ago, but writing a letter, sending it and getting one back is just such an amazing sentiment!

I just wanted to give a little love for my passion towards the little things,

KK

No comments: