Saturday, September 13, 2014

What to do now?

Yay its beautiful Springtime! Summer is coming, the end of my second last year for my current uni course is coming to an end and I don't know where to start where my feelings are concerned.

If you know me, you certainly understand that I am not one to give up. I'm going to get through uni, I just get a little lost sometimes!

Things have gotten so much better overall in my life and I am so grateful for it! I am enjoying my uni subjects, I love my animals, my family, I have money to keep me going, a working car, etc.

I feel though that something is missing and I hate to seem ungrateful, because I love my life! But now that Summer is getting closer and I am starting to thaw out, I am beginning to think of the new year, completing uni and what next? Eeeek!

Yeah its scary, but I need to keep going, keep busy, but I equally need to stop and smell the roses.

What to do now? Well I am just going to try and live in the present as much as possible. If I pretend that I already have the perfect life I want, then I am only going to get closer to it right?

KK

No comments: