Monday, June 3, 2013

Adamant = Ignorance

Whether they are an Atheist, a scientist or a Personal trainer, they are adamant about something and in my opinion this just makes them ignorant. Each of these says a lot about the person and I believe that there are very, very few exceptions.

Pet Peeve alert!

Atheists are the last people to be open minded and scientists come quite close where fiction is concerned. Personal trainers on the other hand make everyone else feel inadequate. Personally I believe each to their own and if you are adament about something, chances are you are just stubborn or ignorant.

To make this post realistic, I myself am adamant about some things (as above) but I still try, try so hard to be open minded. Go ahead and tell me your view, maybe I'll respect it and move on or maybe you will convince me that ignorance is bliss....

KK

No comments: