Sunday, March 23, 2014

Just do.

People are weird. The things we worry about have become so artistic and complicated. Why do we insist on making life so hard? Life is so so simple. I assume that we just enjoy the drama (duh, we are human beings) but why?

Life, in its simplest form is difficult. I am so sorry if I am getting confusing here, but all of the things I blab on about - nature, humanity, books, photography - are made complicated by us! Only us! I think that we need to ignore our curiosities every now and then. I mean, stop thinking so scientifically, so ethically and just stop pondering. Just do, or watch, be. Don't think. I see you thinking. Stop.

If you want to search for a butterfly, don't research it first. Go for a drive and sit for a while. If it comes it comes. If it doesn't. You can research tomorrow.

I normally don't like to note the events that cause me to spill my guts on here, because I don't like to make anyone feel guilty, but this new year (2014) I really want to interact more, meet more people, improve friendships, etc. And I am noticing the reasons why I haven't before - we ponder love, we ponder friendship. Is it chemicals, do I really want to see them today... STOP. DO.

I am so scared to go out and meet people in my generation, because they just don't seem to see the simplicity of things, no one sees beauty. This is the most troubling thing about Gen Y. Why? I'll stop right there and just DO!

KK

No comments: