Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Come one, come all!

I think that everyone has this problem when organising any sort of event, dinner, party, etc. When working out who to invite, with one, comes another, and another, so on.

Recently I have just matured a little more - yes I know, that statement is worth a thousand jabs of mocking, but its true. And I have finally come to realise that you have to fall prey to other peoples desires - in this case anyway...

If you leave someone out of an event, that could be the thing that everyone ever talks about from an otherwise great show. I guess that allowing people to get along is to give to everyone but yourself in these cases. The trick though, is to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable - change what you want to what others want - you will be respected for that.

KK

No comments: