Monday, January 2, 2017

December reflections - Days 26 to 31

Day 26 - 'Nourish' - *not my photo* I've always thought of a huge bowl of fruit when I hear the word 'nourish!'



Day 27 - 'My smile' - I have thin lips and small facial features, but I don't care! Here is a massive smile selfie!



Day 28 - 'Quiet moment' - I actually did spend all day today working on 'unravelling 2016' and embracing 2017. These quiet moments really helped me to contemplate my present and future and writing this now, is just getting me more inspired!


Day 29 - 'My wish for 2017' - Much less negativity and a whole lot more inspiration! Here are a few things that inspire me:





Day 30 - 'Thank you 2016 for...' - Another year, another 366 days of living, breathing, exploring, believing and working on myself!



Day 31 - 'My word for 2017' - FOCUS!

No comments: