Monday, August 3, 2015

Motivation Monday: Remember why you started.

What are you doing with your life right now? Do you feel stagnant? Lost? Broken? I know that I have had these feelings lately and its horrible. It feels like I have lost track on what I am working towards and it sucks. It really does.

Why am I here? Why am I writing my blog late at night after a day of not really going after my dreams. I spend most of my weekends making other people happy. Its sad but true, but that is going off topic.

I usually have to force myself to remember why I started all of the challenges in my life, whether or not they have been good or not-so-good challenges, doesn't matter. I have to face these challenges and I am the only one who can make the most out of the situation. Is this why we started? To breeze through? Because whatever the end result is will be easy... no I don't think so.

So when the times are tough, we really have to get some perspective and ask ourselves, and I mean really think about, why we are doing this... and why we (I) haven't given up yet.

Inspired yet? I know I am!

Take pride in what you are doing, no matter what you do, because it is in these moments that our life and who we are is defined. Don't use all of your time trying to improve yourself or be the best, savour the here and now and respect what you are doing!
KK

No comments: