Saturday, November 24, 2012

An animal felt me up!


It’s amazing that we still need to reach out and tell some of those out there that animals are not like people. Animals don't have, and certainly don't need, morals, rules or ideals. There are very few exceptions to these, for instance when most animals mate, the choosing sex usually goes for the ideal opposite sex, but not always.

 

The reason I am babbling on about this again, is because I just saw a photo captioned: kangaroo feels up someone, the picture showing a kangaroo paw on a woman's jumper in the breast region. Right now I am pulling the most disgusting face just having to write this, but animals don't 'feel up’ other animals, (and yes, us humans are animals...) Yes, again, when mating, some animals tend to get – ‘for lack of a better term’ - sexist and bash each other around a little, but I think that we need to stop assuming that animals are like us in the mentioned ways.

 

What animals lack for in morals, they make up for in survival. Sometimes, and I really understand why, animals have to drop what a human would call ethics, to protect themselves. In the animal kingdom, (exceptions include humans.... even though all other animals must surely not be included in this kingdom for self-assured reasons.) the key to survival is always to protect oneself.

 

So next time a dog sniffs your rear, a cat plays with the bow on your blouse, your pet licks you on the mouth, an animal shoves their head into your crotch, a lizard crawls up your sleeve or a kangaroo reaches for your breasts - there is nothing sexual about it!

 

Okay, so on the other hand, when a dog/horse/another livestock humps you, isn't it usually encouraged? Now I'd be happy to go into the whole 'animal sex' craze discussion in another post - as unnatural and ridiculous as it is to me, I am happy to discuss and listen to opinions. Frankly, there are an infinite number of irky, exotic, downright weird things, we - humans, do, but this I’m happy to discuss. (And may I make it clear – NOT EXPLORE, TRY OR, UM DO... Just discuss.)

 

Because yes, I believe there are people out there who have sex with other species of animals, and I can say that’s fine, their own business, but I won’t because I don’t know enough about it and would research (in writing – not physically...) but I have much much more on my mind that I absolutely don’t consider ‘fine.’ But in this blog, I'm talking everyday animals and people here.

 

Anecdotally - I (though not often because I don't want you to think I'm an eccentric) let my animals crawl all over me, I am talking pythons here (duh!) Because it’s just like a tree or fallen log. If one happens to go up my sleeve, I let it; all it is doing is hiding, relaxing.

 

I sleep with and cuddle my dogs, I pin them to the ground and kiss their faces.

 

I snuggle up to my bird and kiss him.

 

And none of this is sexual at all, it’s nothing funny. People need to stop allowing these dirty thoughts to enter their mind. It goes without saying, but animals are different from us and they don't need to be seen as trying a little something.

 

Like us, animals are curious and that is usually as far as it goes, keep that in mind.

 

KK.

No comments: