Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The wonders nature brings

I was just absolutely amazed by a pair of red bellied black snakes I just saw mating on my nightly walk. Mum and I left a little later than usual, at dusk and I really don't know why we don't more often. Two amazing sights of nature just made my day. first off I saw a Southern Brown bandicoot, which I know are native to my area. Second I saw the two amazing... venomous... snakes...mating! GOLD! I really love my natives, especially mammals and reptiles. This all means something!

Its fantastic because in a world where nature is diminishing, its just a breath of fresh air to see three native animals who have really been there all along. It really makes me stop what I'm doing with my everyday fog and remember how much I truly do love nature and why I do write about it. Sometimes it takes a small encounter to really get the full picture and remember what you used to believe. And now I am back into that mindset, thanks to Mother Nature! I can't stop using the exclaimation marks because this is the most excitement I've had all year! I vow to write more and more now about nature and the wonders it beholds!!!!!!

KK

No comments: