Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rob Lowe's Autobiography.

Okay, so when asked, most people I know, didn't know who Rob Lowe is or if they did, it was a vague memory and most of the movies they thought he was in, he wasn't. But I have always known who he was, since that fateful day in English watching the outsiders, which we never finished, so I bought the movie and fell in love with Emilio Estevez, but I, as well as everyone else in class, certainly noticed Rob Lowe.

So I have been reading his Autobiography (and yes, he did actually write every single word himself) and I found myself in another world, a world I couldn't easily snap out of like I can with most other books I've read, (although another I couldn't ironically was 'The Outsiders.') There isn't much more I can say because really you have to just read the book!!



http://www.amazon.com/Stories-Only-Tell-Friends-Autobiography/dp/080509329X

No comments: